Wednesday, March 30, 2011

One Night Stands

Being an outgoing guy you would think that one night stands would be something that would frequent in my life. However, i've always found them to be slightly dirty and unattractive so i've never partaken in the event of taking home rando's.

Well, except this one time two summers ago. We went golfing with 15 packs each, loaded, went to the bars for shots and pitcher chugging contests, almost blacked out, go to another bar, for jager bombs, blacked out. Apparently, these three girls, one of whom i know discovered me kicking my shoes off at my car because i couldn't climb into the trunk to sleep (The reason being, that if your in the front seat you can get a ticket for intent to drive intoxicated). So, one of these girls opted to walk me home, invite herself in, and well, i came back to conscoiusness at around 6 in the morning with some random 6-0-7 ontop of me, (my worst notch), and i could help but ask, who the fuck are you? She preceded to get dressed and tell me that she had to pick her friend up from the airport. HAHAHA, worst excuse ever. 

Either way, thats been my only one night stand, until this weekend. On saturday me and my good friend niks were chatting about the single life, and i realized that i never have taken advantage of it. So saturday, i decided i was going to have a one night stand, and did. And not only that, somehow i've managed to knock boots with three different women in three days. Probably one of my best accomplishments when it comes to notches expecially since the girls were all approximently 7/8-1-8s. 

However, i still dont know how i feel about these one night stands, i still feel their dirty, but i definitly had a ton of fun! So who knows, what the future has in store on this topic. 

No comments:

Post a Comment